SEWING MACHINE MECHANIC/ENGINEER WANTED!
We are looking for a mechanic/engineer to join our close team.
The ideal candidate will need to be involved with many areas of the business.
Below is some of the day to day tasks that will need to be carried out by the candidate.
- Serving and Helping Customers on our Showroom Floor
- Demonstrating all types of Sewing Machines from Domestic to Industrial
- Repairing/Servicing all Types of Sewing Machines
- Dealing and Answering Enquiries
- Attending Schools & Colleges for Services/Repairs
- Attending Home & Businesses for Services/Repairs
- Ordering Spares & Parts for Sewing Machines
- Arranging Service Call Outs with Customers
We are looking for a good ‘all-rounder’ with previous experience in servicing/repairing all types of sewing machines.
Professional telephone manner.
The applicant will need to be physically fit as this role will include lifting of sewing machines.
We would prefer for the candidate to have a Full UK Licence as they would need to do call out servicing.
The ideal candidate would be able to work the following days and times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
Our working dress code is smart casual.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have read the requirements and your experience is relevant.
Please forward your C.V via email to email@example.com or contact Charlie on 0208 574 1750