- In Stock
- Product Code:
If you’re looking for a portable sewing machine with the power of an industrial, look no further than the Janome 1600PQC!
Straight stitching at the incredible speed of 1600 stitches per minute will make any projects a breeze. However rest assured, the tricky seams will be easily managed thanks to the variable speed control slider, allowing you to slow down without having to worry about the pressure you exercise on the foot control.
To allow you to sew thin and thick materials easily, the foot pressure if fully adjustable. Simply loosen or tighten the dial situated on the top left of the machine until the desired pressure is achieved. Combine this with the “superior feed system” and you have a machine capable of handling fine and delicate silks one minute and jeans the next!
The side loading bobbin is based on those of industrial machines making it tough and easily accessible, yet it is still simple to thread.
A threading diagram is printed on the front of the machine to allow for a quick set up.
On top of the speed control, the needle up/down setting and the “superior feeding system”, you will also love the automatic thread cutter. Simply finish your seam and press the scissor button. Great if you want a perfect, professional look every time while saving yourself some time.
With its larger arm space of 9 inches, you no longer have to worry about struggling to fit your work, ideal if you are a quilter, upholsterer or seamstress. Couple this with the extension table and you have an amazing work space.
While working on wider more spacious projects, you can also take advantage of the knee lift. Great addition, designed to allow you to hold, move and place your work without having to worry about letting go to bring the presser foot down. It is also an essential tool if you want to save time.
The soft cover is ideal to keep your machine clean and dust free while you are not using it.
As a precaution the Janome 1600PQC is fitted with a presser foot sensor meaning the machine will not sew when the presser foot is in the up position.
Want this machine and more? Check out the next model up, the MC6600P!
- High Speed Sewing: 800-1,600 spm
- Socket for Remote Thread Cutter
- Presser Foot Sensor - will not Sew in the Up Position
- Simultaneous Bobbin Winding
- Knee Lift
- Pressure Indicator Window
- Auto Thread Cutter
- Integrated Needle Threader
- Variable Speed Control
- DB Needle
- Side-Loading, Industrial Rotary Hook
- Memorized Needle Up/Down
- Extra Large 8.85" x 5.5" Work Area
- Dual Lights
- Industrial-Type Thread Take-Up Lever
- No Oil Holes in Bed
- Sealed Bearings on Shafts
- Up to 11 lbs. of Presser Foot Pressure
- Industrial Pretension Threading
- Thread Diagram Printed on Machine Front
- Bobbin Winding Diagram Printed on Machine Top
- Liquid Response Foot Control - No Stalls
- Synchronized Thread Tension Lever
- Variable Stitch Length up to 6mm
- Metal Attachment Setting Plate
- Sleek Design of Home Machine
- Quiet Operation with no External Motor
- Drop Feed Facility
- Snap on Feet
- Weight - 16KG
- Dimensions - Width 50cm x Height 34cm
- Standard UK 220-240 Volts
- 2 Year's Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cloth Guide
- Narrow Hemmer Foot
- Lint Brush
- Spool Net
- Spool Cap
- Extension Table
- Standard Foot
- Operational Manual
- Foot Control